Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Fake Blood @ XOYO

Golly-gee have I been looking forward to this Saturday. The reason, by way of a confession: I must be one of the only people east of Ealing who has not yet been to XOYO. It feels like something we should all do, no? A sort of Shoreditch right of passage. An east-end Mitzvah. Something I have been to before, something I have been going to since last century, are Bugged Out nights. And I understand that John 'Johnno' Burgess, the man behind Bugged Out, is also somewhat behind the venue – so how bad can it be? Any friend of yours is a friend of ours. Plus, tonight is his party, and, if the line-up is anything to go by, Johnno's the kind that hosts a heck of a party. Fake Blood backed-up by Boy 8 Bit? I think I like it, like it... all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment