Monday, 28 February 2011

Secret Cinema and the look of love...

By now many of you will already be in on the secret, but for some reason I expected to be pretty cynical about my first ever Secret Cinema experience. Maybe it was the £27.50 price tag, maybe it was the Windows Mobile corporate sponsorship; whatever it was, I was big style wrong. That I entered with this healthy dose of cynicism makes it all the more remarkable that I had a big, fat, idiot grin plastered all over my face from start to finis. Treated to a solo ballet lesson moments after I was through the door, the ballerina advised me to ‘keep the look of love’ in my eyes; not particularly difficult in an atmosphere that is so charged with joy (and tights). Indeed, if falling in love is entertainment’s ultimate aim, then the living, breathing entity that is Secret Cinema has achieved it with aplomb…

www.lecool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment