Thursday, 1 July 2010

Craftwerk...

God damn it I need some new threads. Never mind credit crisis, I’m suffering from a severe clothing crisis. My wardrobe is in a state of depression directly proportional to that of the economy; on a graph with cool on the y axis and time on the x, my style is represented by a jagged line heading straight towards the bottom right hand corner. Even if I could get my hands on some credit for clobber, I’m at my desk every hour the good lord sends just to make rent; I’m working til I drop, not shopping. So thank the good lord, or at least the good people at Craft Central, for their Summer Pop Up Event. A recession-busting lunchtime fashion fix that showcases highly original designs made entirely out of unused materials kindly donated by their resident designers. So it’s as good for your carbon footprint as it is your pocket; green shoots all round, in fact…

www.lecool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment