Monday, 7 December 2009

That Pale Blue Door...

Before I walked down a dodgy looking side street in Dalston, and through that Pale Blue Door with the peeling paint, I was an everyday sort of a fella. I paid my bills on time and looked both ways before I crossed the road. But then that door was opened – by a man in a dress – and my world changed. These days I walk across life’s lanes with abandon, not even caring if I get run down anyway, just enjoying the journey. In short, Tony Hornecker filled me with glorious grub as well as a thirst for fun. And for more; I’ve been back three times and have developed a distinct desire for drag, a tang for trannies, if you will. Absolutely fabulous then that the PBD crew are putting on a cross-dressing Christmas special, and even better that Tony’s imagination is being let loose under the auspices of the Architecture Foundation of London. Let’s raise a glass to it’s not being the only thing to be let loose this evening…

No comments:

Post a Comment